Create your online marketplace (with HTML5 & CSS3)
Students will put on their entrepreneurship spirit and build a website to feature their own products or services. They will learn the basics of web development with HTML5 and CSS3 to design their online marketplace. Students will code with HTML5 and organize their content using HTML5 layout elements on a webpage. They will perform live
testing of their code, which will help them visualize how to style their webpages using CSS3.
|1. Learn about Google Site’s interface and how to create a website using it.
2. Learn about User Interface (UI) Design and apply it to the website.
3. Learn how to use a HTML5 code editor and perform live testing on a web browser.
4. Learn how to use a web browser to inspect HTML5 elements.
5. Learn how to use a web browser to perform responsive design.
|6. Learn the syntax of HTML5 tags, structure and formatting.
7. Learn how to add hyperlinks and image links to webpages.
8. Learn how to organise content on a webpage using HTML5 layout elements
9. Learn how to style webpages by inserting CSS references in webpages: Internal and inline.
10. Learn how to create a website with multiple webpages.
|8-11 years old|
|HTML5 & CSS3|
|Fine to work with computer|
Course curriculum is aligned with international standards: ISTE, CSTA & UK NCC