- Traditional programming languages are very powerful. However for many software projects they are over complicated, requiring you to go to a great deal of effort to learn them, write code and read it later.
- For example, the human mind is not naturally good at working with symbols.
- Every semicolon or bracket required by a language introduces another thing to learn, and another potential source of error.
- A missing semicolon takes time to locate and correct.
- Each symbol essentially adds another step, similar to adding another word to the sentence.
Coding with LiveCode for Education
- A simple, powerful programming language that empowers students to develop their computer science skills
- Learn how we can help you build powerful apps faster and more easily
How does Coding using LiveCode Make it Easier to Learn?
1. Humanized Language
Independent research by the Southern Cross University Australia and the University of Newcastle proves LiveCode is simpler. This all means less effort for you each day to achieve the same results which means you will learn much faster and feel less frustration, day in & day out.
2. It is both a language and drag-drop editing tool.
3. See your changes immediately
4. Comparing the code
Here’s how you do this using just 1 line of code in LiveCode. You use 90% less code using LiveCode.