Micro Controller IoT Learning Kit
This micro controller IoT Learning Kit includes Arduino board and integrated Arduino board. This kit allows you to create functional hardware that can produce sound that turns on and off, similar to turning on or off a household light etc.
We can connect the board to a computer, where it can be used to explore and experiment with various functionalities on the integrated board. Students can use software to program and manage the kit. This helps students to be introduced into the world of computer programming as well as the art of engineering.
The Kits’ special functions include:
- Integrated and Arduino UNO board can be plugged into each other, act as one complete board, which helps students to explore different functionalities in IoT world.
- Use of different sensors, like, temperature, moisture, humidity, tilt switch, reed switch etc. can make students learn about the hardware details and its functionalities
- All the components in the kit can be connected to each other using RJ 11 cable
- The board can be connected to computer using USB cable
- Bluetooth is the mode of communication and helps the programmer to deploy programs to kits.